Thursday, July 3, 2008

Planned To Instill Fear To Stay In Power?

Latest Update : The PM Speaks, "The government is stable. The security is under control. Everything is under control. Don't believe anything you hear."

Ha ha, did the PM read my posting. IS he sure everything is under control where he could not control his governing bodies to issue unnecessary threats or statements.

-----

Its getting very interesting by the day for Malaysia or is someone planning to instill fear in the country. Malaysiakini reports,.... suggestion that the armed forces be roped in to maintain public order. Malaysiakini can be read here.

Why make the suggestion at this point of time. Is the country in a chaos mode. I am moving around everyday and I have yet to see any panic among the rakyat.

What I see is that the government is not running the country right. The perception is that cracks are showing in BN and many of its governing bodies including vvip are implicated in wrong doing one way or another.

The sign of the government falling is so distinct. Are they now worry to the extent of the truth that they are hinting to the rakyat of possible chaos to give them the right to declare a state of emergency and to suggest that the armed forces be roped in to maintain public order. They must have sometime something in their mind to make such a suggestion.

Why, do I see any danger, no I do not and I would not be joining any riot party if any happen and I am sure most of you will not either. So who are the people going to create and start the riot, may I ask?

What I see is that the government under the present PM is not in control anymore and they have to find other alternatives to stay in power.

Your point of view please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So who are the people going to create and start the riot, may I ask?"

The answer is, Um...Know!