Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Genting Retreat

Will be going for a short retreat from tomorrow.

What, just started blogging for a week and need to go for a retreat?

Since February after Parliament dissolved to pave way for GE12, I had been surfing for our country political news practically everyday. I even stop updating my online shopping mall, just to stay close to the political happenings or rather awakening. Well, the political excitement seems to have died down, so I think I need to have a quiet retreat alone to settle my mind. I need to start updating my online shopping mall to source for extra income to tie over when I come back.

Why Genting Highland? Have not being there for quite sometime and its cheaper locally than going overseas. Also to evaluate actually what makes Genting ticks..lol, its share has being sliding, closing at RM5.55 today.

See you all in a few days time. Chow

No comments: