Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Changes Announcement To Blood-Suckers Blog

I am still a novice where blogging is concern. This blog is only about six months old and attracted a small stream of readers and some passerby. Originally this blog was planned to be blogging on my personal thoughts about the nation political issues and mix in with some online shopping. Having learn a little more, I need to phase out this political blog and turn it into a full fledged shopping blog. Those who are interested and need to purchase products online can return for price comparisons before deciding on your purchase.

Two months ago I set up a backup blog with the intention to make certain changes as I go along. This blog will be a socio-political blog and title Malaysia For All. More ranting, bashing and cursing, whether for the good or bad of the nation on this new blog.

The changes are ongoing and you may encounter incomplete or unable to access problems.
The whole change over process should be fully completed by end of this month or earlier.

I thank you all for visiting my blog and hope that you will return again.

My other websites:

TenStarMall

Affiliate

Built A Site

Malaysiakini has a special allocation for "Malaysiakini in Blogs" where you can learn a lot from these bloggers. View sample at Malaysiakini in Blogs

No comments: