Thursday, September 25, 2008

Marina Visit Raja Petra At Kamunting



Marina Lee Abdullah Message To Us All
Dear readers thank you so much for the well wishes that my family and I have received from all of you and I will stay strong with your help and support to take on this fight for change where my husband has left off until he is FREED.
Lots of love from my family and me.


Marina was allow today to see Raja Petra at Kamunting. The following is an abstract of her writing on the visit. For more please visit Malaysia Today

My first reaction was to run and give him a real big hug and kiss, at the same time my heart feeling so heavy seeing this hero of mine on the other side. Pet was sitting down and wearing white prison clothes. He has lost weight, looked very pale probably not seeing sunlight for almost 2 weeks now, his beard and hair growing longer.

At that point I had tears in my eyes but was trying really hard holding back my tears. I really did not want him to see me cry that would only make it really hard for him. I reached out to hold and rub his hands and did not let go for a minute. He was glad to see us because the last time we saw him was 8 days ago at Bukit Aman.
Read More

PLEASE LEND YOUR SUPPORT

ISA Candlelight Vigil


Venue : Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur

Date : Saturday, 27th September, 2008

Time : 7.00pm

No comments: